FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE is available
Wednesday, June 27 2018 @ 22:14 CEST
Contributed by: tingo
The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the availability of FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE. This is the third release of the stable/11 branch. Read the announcement, release notes and errata.
- OpenSSH has been updated to version 7.5p1.
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.2o.
- The clang, llvm, lldb and compiler-rt utilities have been updated to version 6.0.0.
- The libarchive(3) library has been updated to version 3.3.2.
- The libxo(3) library has been updated to version 0.9.0.
- Device driver updates to cxgbe(4), ixl(4), and ng_pppoe(4), and the new mlx5io(4), ocs_fw(4), and smartpqi(4) drivers have been added.
- The dwatch(1), efibootmgr(8), and etdump(1) utilities have been added.
- Various miscellaneous kernel, userland application, and library updates
- KDE has been updated to version 4.14.3.
- Gnome has been updated to version 3.18.0.