Friday, March 17 2017 @ 10:30 CET
Contributed by: tingo
NetBSD 7.1 has been released.
and numerous bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Support for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Initial DRM/KMS support for NVIDIA graphics cards via nouveau (Disabled by default. Uncomment nouveau and nouveaufb in your kernel config to test).
- The addition of vioscsi, a driver for the Google Compute Engine disk.
- Linux compatibility improvements, allowing, e.g., the use of Adobe Flash Player 24.
- ODROID-C1 Ethernet now works.
(first seen on OSnews)